- Ref. no.: IT00012
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Are you looking for a new challenge that puts you in charge of performing your duties? Then you will find the Rheinmetall Group to be an attractive employer. When you work for us, you have more than a job. With your skills and ideas, you have the opportunity to make an impact.
SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING WORLD
Megatrends such as urbanization, climate change, and the increasing level of risk around the world are making the desire for mobility and security ever stronger. With our cutting-edge technologies in the automotive and defence sectors, we ensure the mobility and security of modern society.
Join us. Let us work together to devise solutions that turn change into opportunity.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWithin the IT Office, reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Specialist is a highly operational and organizational figure in the management of IT services, as well as in the maintenance and operation of information systems within the company.
• Management of company IT applications
• Monitoring of the company's IT system
• Management of data security and related backup
• Management of ISO 27001 and TISAX certifications
• Maintenance of machinery and peripherals
• User support
• User training
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVESkills:
• Computer science degree / Diploma
• Good experience in the same job is required
• Fluent in English
• Excellent knowledge of SAP, Office Package and VMware virtualization systems
• Excellent knowledge of DOMAIN and AD management
• Knowledge of Domino Notes, CAD / PDM / PLM systems is a plus
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Confidentiality, reliability and flexibility
• Team player
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Pierburg Pump Technology GmbH is one of the world’s top producers of water, oil, and vacuum pumps. The latest trends in engine technology towards low fuel consumption and new drive systems ensure future growth in this field. Pierburg Pump Technology GmbH is a Rheinmetall Automotive AG company.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of mobility and security. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
CONTACT INFORMATIONHR Livorno