- Ref. no.: DE03024
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As Project Assistant (m/f/d) to the CEO of the joint venture Rheinmetall Hungary you take care of a broad scope of activities such as:
- Provide holistic and proactive support to the CEO and the Management Team, regarding both strategic activities and daily business
- Coordinate and align with both internal and external stakeholders
- Manage general back office duties (incl. travel management, e-mail checking, calender keeping, meeting arrangements, correspondence etc.)
- Prepare meeting agendas, participate and follow up on action points and next steps
- Represent the CEO at both internal and external meetings, as required
- Collate relevant information to create detailed business presentations, letters and decision making templates
- Participate/lead various projects on behalf of the CEO; coordinate tasks and follow up action items rigorously
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree, preferably in Business Administration or Economics or comparable level of education
- Professional experience in a comparable field or project management
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, connecting to all levels of our organization
- Very good conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced level expertise in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong communication skills and business proficiency in English & German (written and verbal)
- Proactive and results-driven personality
- High willingness to travel internationally and possibly move to Hungary temporarily
Please submit your application for this position in English.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms Merch
+49 2131 5350 7667