- Ref. no.: DE03274
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Support of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Project-related coordination and agreement with other departments
- Management of the quotation team
- Preparation of contributions to reporting
- Carrying out various market analyses
- Coordination with other Rheinmetall companies and external business partners
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of business administration, industrial engineering or comparable
- At least 2 years of professional experience in comparable areas
- Professional experience in the military sector an advantage
- Industry knowledge in the defence or automotive industry
- Experienced handling of MS Office
- Intercultural competence, strong communication skills and flexibility
- English skills at least B2 level, further language skills advantageous
- Unlimited willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international market of the future. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Employee profit-sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA family service
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
+49 (0) 2131 5350 - 7667