- Ref. no.: DE03183
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Supporting the work preparation department as a specialist for the production of electrotechnical components
- Creation of work instructions based on development specifications in the production area of electrical engineering
- Planning and development of production and logistics processes
- Planning of operating resources as well as support of the procurement process
- Workplace design and process optimization
- Investment planning of department-specific goods for the production of electrical components
- Establishment of a production area for new production and repair for Can-Bus-based systems and assemblies
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed degree in the field of electrical engineering or comparable
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of electrical manufacturing
- Knowledge of SAP R3 and Adobe Agile PDM desirable
- Industry knowledge in the metalworking industry or defense technology
- Knowledge of English B2 or better
- Good German language skills are required
- Willingness to travel
- Distinct analytical way of thinking, very good communication and team skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you play a central role as an IT specialist. In order to meet the ever-increasing requirements in the areas of mobility and security, we need your expertise. As an employee in our company, you will benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate Benefits
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
tel.: +49 (0) 2131 5350 - 7667