- Ref. no.: FR00005
- Working hours: Part Time
- Contract type: Internship
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Collaboration on various topics in the Controlling department
- Support with the creation of project presentations and monthly reporting
- Implementation of company and competition analyzes as well as deviation analyzes
- Participation in market-oriented company valuations and financial analyzes
- Support in the conception and implementation of new controlling instruments and processes
The place of work for the internship is located in France.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Advanced bachelor or master degree in business administration or economics (ideally specializations in Controlling & Corporate Finance)
- Creativity and initiative in developing individual solutions
- High affinity for numbers and a strong understanding of numbers
- Good analytical and communication skills as well as enjoyment of working together in a team
- Very good knowledge of the use of MS Office products (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- A good command of both written and spoken French and English is essential
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667