- Ref. no.: DE01953
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a DevOps & Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) (m/f/d), you will drive the conceptual and practical further development of our infrastructure, as well as its integration into our microservice and classic system landscape.
- Co-design/responsibility of a sustainable and future-oriented IT strategy & infrastructure
- Infrastructure as Code to ensure the highest quality and automation of the system landscape
- Ensuring smooth operation of the cloud with the help of performance and monitoring data
- Problem analysis as well as derivation and implementation of improvement measures
- Expansion of the cooperation between Dev and Ops
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in computer science, completed IT vocational training, or comparable experience
- Deep understanding of virtualisation, cloud and container technologies using applications such as Ceph, Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Knowledge of using DevOps methodology, Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD pipelines
- Practical experience with Linux and script-based automation
- Understanding of IT security aspects at OS and network level
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work
- Fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen we offer you among other things
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and trust-based working hours), including mobile working
- Attractive remuneration and 30 days' holiday per year
- The feeling of a start-up company with the advantages of a large corporation
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organisation
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- The employee benefits of a large corporation e.g. employee share purchase programme and discounts with numerous suppliers
- Canteen for our employees
- Free parking facilities
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Mrs. Bär
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+ 49 (0) 2131 5350 7667