- Ref. no.: HU00026
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Leading the Engineering team
- Make sure that the team is adequately staffed and supported
- Drive the implementation of engineering standards
- Ensure the team is producing high-quality results.
- Collaborate on personal career paths and goals for everyone in the team.
- Conduct performance and salary reviews
- Contribute to management initiatives that impact the well-being of all engineers
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Have previous experience managing multiple engineering teams
- Have experience in mentoring leaders and helping them grow
- Have a track record of delivering successful products as an engineer and an Engineering Manager
- Have experience guiding the continuous improvement of processes and technology
- Independence, good communication, and cooperation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.