- Ref. no.: DE03460
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Preparation of functional safety analyses for E/E/PE systems (e.g. FME(D)A, HARA)
- Coordination and moderation of all experts involved
- Contact person for internal departments and customers regarding functional safety according to IEC 61508 and ISO 26262
- Advice and selection of suitable analysis methods
- Carrying out the necessary analyses
- Assistance with test specifications
- Ongoing reporting and optimisation of existing processes
- Planning and implementation of internal and external training courses for employees and customers
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable with specialisation in the field of vehicle technology
- Initial professional experience in the above-described field of activity
- Certification in the area of functional safety desirable
- Knowledge of the military industry is advantageous
- Good knowledge of standards and regulations regarding product safety
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Ability to work in a team and a self-confident appearance
- Distinct meditative abilities as well as excellent language skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate Benefits
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
tel.: +49 (0) 2131 5350 - 7667