- Ref. no.: DE02591
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Supporting the development of weapon assembly systems, weapon control systems, and ammunition delivery systems, as well as ordnance stowage systems
- Development and integration of various weapon systems
- Definition of safety standards and requirements for the design, qualification, and acceptance of safety-critical systems
- Design of test procedures for weapon systems including specification, operation and implementation of test stands
- Prepare specifications for interface requirements between weapon systems and other tower systems such as electrical and electronic architecture, vision and sensor systems, tower propulsion systems, and tower structure
- Perform internal design reviews and lead weight balances
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Several years of professional experience, ideally with a variety of weapon and sighting systems
- Profound experience in planning, specifying, conducting and reporting weapon system tests at component, subsystem and system level with respect to performance and safety
- Very good knowledge in PDM, Siemens NX, DOORS and MS Office
- Very good English language skills in spoken and written, German language skills desirable
- Willingness to travel internationally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Unterlüß we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Employee share purchase program
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Shuttle bus from the station to the plant
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
The Vehicle Systems Division, part of the Rheinmetall Group’s Defence Sector, is one of the market’s major, full-service providers. It covers logistical and tactical military vehicles – both wheeled and tracked – as well as combat vehicles and turret systems for armed forces the world over – from end to end and from a single source.
Rheinmetall Group is a listed stock corporation based in Düsseldorf, Germany. It is an integrated technology group with solid, internationally successful operations in the fields of security and mobility. The company’s Automotive Sector occupies a leading position as an automotive supplier and is a reliable partner when it comes to developing and producing components for the drive systems of today and tomorrow. The Group’s Defence Sector is a leading European systems supplier for defence technology and a trusted partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 2131 5350 7667