- Ref. no.: DE03080
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Development of software to production maturity in C++ on Linux
- GUI programming with the Qt framework and QML
- Creation of development documentation
- Independent work
- Verification of software modules
- Modification of existing software
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable
- Several years of practical experience in software development with C++ and Qt based on Linux
- Practical experience in working with DDS-Topics / RTI Middleware
- Practical experience in requirements management with DOORS
- Experience in creating software architectures
- Creativity and strong process thinking
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Structured and analytical way of working and ability to work in a team
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you will play a central role as an IT specialist. To meet the ever-increasing demands in the areas of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you will benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Kiel we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667