- Ref. no.: DE03103
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Project management of various international service projects
- Acquisition of new business fields as well as orders in the international environment
- Preparation of international service and logistics concepts
- Preparation and elaboration of offers and presentations
- Establishment and maintenance of customer contacts
- Preparation of customer and demand analyses
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the fields of economics, industrial engineering or degree with a technical focus
- First professional experience in project management as well as in the areas of service and sales desirable
- Industry knowledge in the defense sector or with capital goods is an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German language skills desirable
- Basic willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Unterlüß we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Employee share purchase program
- Subsidized company restaurant
- Shuttle bus from the station to the plant
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 2131 5350 7667