- Ref. no.: DE03279
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Creation of specification sheets and technical specifications for the area of human factors and ergonomics
- Performance of requirements analyses
- Methodical design of workplaces in military vehicles
- Execution of ergonomic studies and preparation of reports
- Accompaniment of system verification for the ergonomics area
- Collaboration in the definition and optimization of processes for human-centered design
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, engineering sciences, human factors or comparable qualification
- Expertise in the field of human factors and ergonomics in vehicle construction
- Experience with digital human models in Ramsis or Siemens Jack software
- Good knowledge of Unigraphics NX and Agile PDM as well as DOORS
- Structured as well as methodical scientific way of working
- Good command of written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security. As a Group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the prospect of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our Kiel location we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase program
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate benefits plattform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Responsible contact person: Ms. Merch
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 2131 5350 7667