- Ref. no.: DE00896
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a System Developer (m/f/d) with a focus on Synthetic Enviroment, you will work on the development of complete training solutions for aircraft using state-of-the-art technologies (AI, VR/AR) and modern methods of agile software development. Take advantage of the opportunity to apply your knowledge in an international, agile team environment and to develop yourself personally.
Your tasks include:
- Creation of system architectures and architectures for subsystems in the field of flight simulation
- Design, implementation and integration of software in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation
- Creation of implementation, integration and testing concepts
- Management or cooperation with a team of developers
- Creation of concepts and effort estimations in the field of simulated tactical environment for flight simulation
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies e.g. in the field of physics, computer science, aerospace or similar
- Profound knowledge and experience in the field of flight simulation, especially with regard to the simulation of tactical/synthetic environments. Alternative experience in the development of military systems for aircraft
- Basic knowledge in software development with C++
- English language skills (written and spoken)
- Willingness to undertake occasional business trips at home and abroad
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you will play a central role as an IT specialist. To meet the ever-increasing demands in the areas of mobility and security, we need your know-how. As an employee in our company, you benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Bremen we offer you:
- Flexible working hours (flexitime and trust-based working hours)
- Attractive compensation and 30 days of vacation per year
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects in a matrix organization
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- Employee benefits of a large corporation, e.g. company pension plan, employee stock purchase program and discounts with numerous suppliers
- Fitness and health offers as well as VIVA family service
- Subsidized company restaurant and free water, coffee and fruit
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Mrs. Bär
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+ 49 (0) 2131 5350 7667