- Ref. no.: IT00012
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWithin the IT Office, reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Specialist is a highly operational and organizational figure in the management of IT services, as well as in the maintenance and operation of information systems within the company.
• Management of company IT applications
• Monitoring of the company's IT system
• Management of data security and related backup
• Management of ISO 27001 and TISAX certifications
• Maintenance of machinery and peripherals
• User support
• User training
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVESkills:
• Computer science degree / Diploma
• Good experience in the same job is required
• Fluent in English
• Excellent knowledge of SAP, Office Package and VMware virtualization systems
• Excellent knowledge of DOMAIN and AD management
• Knowledge of Domino Notes, CAD / PDM / PLM systems is a plus
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Good organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Confidentiality, reliability and flexibility
• Team player
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
CONTACT INFORMATIONHR Livorno