- Ref. no.: DE02389
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Performance of project management activities as well as process and implementation support in the area of SAP Master Data Governance (MDG)
- Analysis, design and implementation of SAP MDG processes as well as the subsequent technical realization in the system within project work
- Application support of the MDM solution
- Maintenance and optimization of the application
- Further development of existing and future business processes
- Creation of user documentation
- Realization of trainings in the MDM environment
Alternatively, the position can be exercised at another national Rheinmetall location.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business informatics, engineering or natural sciences or a similar course of studies or comparable training
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the area of SAP implementations, focus on Master Data Management and/or Data Governance
- Experience in other SAP areas e.g. SAP S/4HANA, SAP BW/BI, SAP Data Services or SAP Information Steward.
- A strong methodical and analytical way of working
- Ability to work in a team, curiosity and enthusiasm
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you play a central role as an IT specialist. In order to meet the ever-increasing requirements in the areas of mobility and security, we need your expertise. As an employee in our company, you will benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our location in Düsseldorf we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration as well as flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Mr. Bayer
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667