- Ref. no.: DE03542
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Join our new team at Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH in Bremen and help us to effectively protect our customers' IT systems from attacks. Comprehensive and fast. So that IT security remains guaranteed at all times.
- Implementation of the IT strategy, with the aim of ISO 27001 certification in compliance with the basic IT protection standards
- System administration of network, Windows client/server and Linux infrastructures
- User administration, rights management, user training
- Technical contact for suppliers and subcontractors
- Interface between IT and users
- Planning and implementation of network and security solutions
- Hardware support for the IT infrastructure
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of computer science or comparable and/or vocational training as an IT specialist for system integration, IT system electronics technician
- Several years of experience with Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems as well as Linux systems
- Several years of experience in system support
- Experience with virtualisation solutions and hyper-converged infrastructures such as AHV, VMWare, Nutanix etc.
- Experience with Cisco (switches / routers)
- Experience in the administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange / Microsoft SharePoint desirable
- Self-responsibility, but also the ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Good communication skills and a friendly and engaging manner
- Fluent German skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise in order to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen, we offer you:
- Employee profit-sharing and share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models (e.g. flexitime and trust-based working hours)
- Good infrastructural connections
WHO WE ARE
At Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH we take care of the production, development and integration of products in the field of computer network operations and information security. We also provide consulting services in this area and provide various services. The focus is on cyber security, with the aim of offering our customers security and protection at the highest level. Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH is part of the Electronic Solutions division.
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Herr Focke
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+ 49 (0) 2131 5350 7667