- Ref. no.: IT00015
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR• Development of electronic circuits for mechatronic systems under consideration of corresponding product requirements
• Analysis of electronics-hardware requirements
• Creation of electronics-hardware architecture
• Development of electronics-hardware design: calculations, simulations, definition of electronic components and creation of schematic
• Creation Printed Circuit Board (PCB’s) layouts in collaboration with PCB layout designers; compliant to EMC requirements
• Presentation/communication of development results to internal and external customers
• Execution of electronics-hardware testing
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Degree in electrical engineering or comparable
• Very good knowledge of electronics-hardware development (analog and digital) with power-electronic and microcontroller content
• Very good knowledge of circuit simulation (e.g. PSPICE) and circuit calculations
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Subversion, Jira, PSPICE, Altium
• Experience in electronics-measurement engineering
• Preferably experience in electronics design for BLDC motor control
• Preferable knowledge of Automotive-Spice and ISO26262 standards
• Good spoken and written English
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
• Willing to occasionally travel for business
• Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams
• Team Player with good communication
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.