- Ref. no.: IT00016
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a new Sotware Design Engineer
• Development of software functions for mechatronic systems in programming language “C”
• Development of the basic software consisting, among other things, of real-time operating system, memory management, LIN or CAN communication
• Development of control and commutation algorithms for electric motors
• Verification of the software functions and commissioning of the mechatronic products
• Development of the software according to ASPICE V-Model
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVEPROFESSIONALLY
• Degree in electrical engineering, technical computer science or comparable
• Very good knowledge of C programming language and MISRA C
• Very good knowledge of hardware-related programming and microcontrollers
• Good knowledge of the modeling languages SysML and UML
• Knowledge of Eclipse, Enterprise Architect, Subversion, Jira
• Experience in the area of communication protocols (CAN, LIN, XCP, UDS, J1939) is a plus
• Experience and process knowledge in ASPICE is a plus
• Experience in the control of power electronics and BLDC motors is a plus
• Knowledge in the field of AUTOSAR would be an advantage
• Preferably experience in software design of embedded systems in the automotive industry
• Good spoken and written English
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
• Willing to occasionally travel for business
• Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams
• Team Player with good communication
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.