- Ref. no.: IT00017
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a new Software Test Engineer Electronics for our Team in Torino
• Agreement on test scope and test parameters of SW tests with project management electronics
• Creation of test specifications for SW testing
• Programming and operation of (automated) SW test systems
• Execution and documentation of internal software tests
• Investigation of failures and assistance in troubleshooting
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVEPROFESSIONALLY
• Degree in electrical engineering or similar
• Understanding of SW development according to Automotive SPICE
• Good system understanding of mechatronic systems – especially in terms of operating systems
• Good understanding of model-based SW development • Knowledge of the programming language C / C ++
• Knowledge of automated (SW) test system “Tessy”
• Reasonable understanding of assembler programming
• Knowledge in the field of AUTOSAR would be an advantage
• Preferably experience in software testing of embedded systems in the automotive industry
• Good spoken and written English
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
• Willing to occasionally travel for business
• Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams
• Team Player with good communication
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.