- Ref. no.: 11100020
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Under the direction of the Applications Manager North America, the Service Delivery Manager is responsible to serve as a primary resource and focal point of contact with the operation/business, ensures that clients are made aware of major changes to IT systems and services that impact their local operations. Responsible for maintaining positive relationships and open communication channels with the operation, understanding their IT needs and requirements as relates to their functional requirements and business objectives.
Responsible to oversee the Business application necessities as well based on KSKUS operations.
The Service Delivery Manager will leverage direct experience with SAP to support our Regional launch schedule, as well as ongoing thru support of business requirements. A strong prior experience with Materials Management (MM) module is required to understand and support our global automotive business model with an international dimension; this position requires solid functional experience backed with a foundation in SAP fundamentals.
The candidate has to be willing to travel in order to meet the business request.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Listed below are the essential job functions and responsibilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Main mission and results:
- Coordination of the Business applications team in USA.
- Building a personal relationship with key client staff.
- Good communication around issues and opportunities – get things done, make things happen.
- Working with the client and operations teams to identify and manage service improvement activities.
- Maintain a strong communication with the different IT Managers in order to escalate or communicate issues or requests from the business in USA.
- Communication/coordination with 3rd parties’ Applications.
SAP expertise and system implementation
- Acts as internal SAP expert for the Materials Management (MM) domain in USA.
- Sporadic support as needs demand as internal SAP expert for the Materials Management (MM) domain in Mexico.
- Assists in providing user training during launch activities.
- Assists in functional tests, specifically during site implementations.
- Assist with rollout of new domain functionality.
Function support on the system
- Write/maintain functional documentation and specifications for developers.
- Ensures third level support during the project phase.
- Assist users to solve operating problems per customer and internal requirements.
- Support the integration activities for data migration, interfaces and data warehouse (where needed).
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
EXPECTED AREAS OF COMPETENCE (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer Service oriented
- Strong leadership Skills.
- Solid understanding of supply change processes.
- Versed in ASAP methodology
- Good organizational skills; analytical and problem solving skills; team player.
- Strong experience in project management
- Good communication and expression skills in an international environment
- Must be able to work proactively and under pressure
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology.
- Leadership management experience to direct people.
- Experience with four (4) Full Life Cycle Implementations (less with multiple rollouts).
- Experience with the full project life cycles of the SAP ERP system i.e. scoping, planning, designing, building, testing, and go-live.
- Five (5) years of SAP configuration / launch experience with the Material Management (MM) module.
- Experience in the automotive industry, or at least manufacturing industry, is preferred.
- English 100%, Spanish is a plus.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Opportunity to participate in the Company’s health clinic, group medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, health savings account and flexible spending account programs.
- Opportunity to participate in 401(k) savings plan.
- Nine (9) paid holidays, three (3) personal days and paid vacation.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall’s Materials and Trade division numbers among the world’s foremost makers and development partners of system components for the basic motor. Its Trade business unit represents the Group’s global aftermarket activities.
In the realm of research and development, the division’s Small-Bore Pistons, Large-Bore Pistons, Bearings, and Castings business units focus on meeting the major challenges now facing the sector, such as weight reduction, emission reduction and increased service life, while simultaneously boosting performance. The division’s comprehensive product portfolio includes pistons for gasoline and diesel engines for passenger cars and trucks; pistons for two-stroke motors and compressors; large-bore pistons for stationary motors, marine diesel engines and locomotives; polymer-coated and metallic plain bearings; cast parts (such as structural components); and continuous casting products.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.