- Ref. no.: DE03286
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Planning and implementation / management of projects in the SAP ERP environment national and international
- Support of the operation in the R/3 SD/WM environment and contact person for the SAP key users
- Control and coordination of the further development of SAP systems and interfaces
- Independent implementation of customizing tasks in the SD/WM environment
- Participation in the analysis and rectification of faults
- Coordination of service providers and SAP consultants / programmers
- Preparation of the S/4 HANA introduction and support for the changeover
- Monitoring / operation of SAP interfaces and transports
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies or comparable training in the field of IT
- Several years of professional experience in the SAP R/3 environment (Customizing, Coordination, User support)
- First experiences with S/4 HANA
- Experience in Business analysis, Demand and Project Management
- A methodical and analytical way of working
- Good conceptual skills
- Independent, self-organized, structured and professional work
- Systematic thinking, methodical approach and creativitiy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for collaboration and coordination
- High Level of commitment, motivation, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Assertiveness, flexibilty, intercultural competence and willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall’s Materials and Trade division numbers among the world’s foremost makers and development partners of system components for the basic motor. Its Trade business unit represents the Group’s global aftermarket activities.
The Trade business unit is a leading source of engine components for the free spare parts market. In addition to its core business, Rheinmetall’s spare parts specialist is also in charge of marketing and distributing personal protective equipment, pedelec systems, and digital services.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces."
Contact Person: Ms. Wichmann
Phone: +49 2131 5350 7665