- Ref. no.: DE03486
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
In this role, you will contribute your expertise in the field of surface technology to our production projects and additionally participate in the operative day-to-day business of work preparation.
- Advising the engineering and manufacturing departments on the introduction and optimisation of bonding and coating processes as well as other assembly technologies.
- Transfer of designs and prototypes to series production
- Introduction and validation of new bonding and coating processes
- Workplace design and process optimisation
- Creating production structures, drawing up work plans and processing changes
- Technical support of external suppliers for special equipment
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed technical or engineering degree.
- Qualification as a bonding engineer (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification in the fields of coating and bonding technology is desirable
- Initial professional experience in the desired field of activity
- Good written and spoken English and German
- Independent, structured and team-oriented way of working
- High level of comprehension and very good communication skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Unterlüß, we offer you:
- company pension scheme
- employee share purchase programme
- flexible working time models
- Corporate Benefit Platform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Contact person: Ms. Stanik
Tel.: +49 (0) 2131 5350 7667