- Ref. no.: HU00043
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Lead, plan, manage, and document projects or programs of varying size and complexity and perform required activities across all project phases
- Responsible for ensuring that the projects and the business projects meet set budget and time constraints, as well as promised quality levels
- Reporting, communication, and coordination of project results and details
with management and business departments
- Controlling of interdisciplinary - partly also virtual - project teams and
- Conducting workshops and project meetings
- Managing conflicts of goals and interests
- Efficient communication between internal as well as external project participants
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in (business) informatics, engineering, technical
business administration, or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in managing projects and knowledge of various process models
- Experience in risk management
- Experience in requirements analysis and conceptual design
- Very good knowledge of Hungarian and English, both written and spoken. German as a plus.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com