- Ref. no.: DE04000
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Planning and coordination of development programmes
- Budget and deadline responsibility for all technical scopes
- Coordination of all development departments with the aim of meeting customer requirements
- Verification of all customer requirements incl. creation and control of the specific specification
- Coordination with internal and external interfaces/customers
- Preparation and implementation of reviews
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed engineering degree or comparable
- At least two years of professional experience in the coordination of different
- Experienced project management, good knowledge of SAP, MS Project and Tool 2-plan
- Experience in a military environment (e.g. as a regular soldier) is desirable
- Experience in the defence industry is an advantage
- Flexibility and stress resistance
- Very good knowledge of English and French, other languages would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
+49 (0) 2131 5350 - 7667