- Ref. no.: DE02900
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Structural, risk and protection requirement analysis as well as security check with regard to weaknesses in information systems
- Identification of weak points in IT systems and creation of catalogues of measures for their elimination
- Creation and implementation of information security concepts according to customer specifications
- Ensuring that all information security requirements for the individual operating processes are fulfilled
- Detailing information security concepts in close cooperation with the segment manager in the project
- Identifying, documenting, risk assessing and communicating security gaps and advising clients on alternative solutions
- Cooperation and collaboration with other information security experts
- Project coordination of the information security part of the project
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed technical studies in information technology or comparable
- Professional experience in the field of information security concepts, preferably for military systems and equipment
- Experience in the field of information security and in the application of the BSI rules on IT security
- Ability to derive concrete requirements for projects at different levels from information security norms and standards
- Quick comprehension and flexibility as well as the ability to approach complex issues in an analytical and structured manner
- High level of initiative, team orientation, communication skills and sense of responsibility
- Willingness to travel on business at national and international level
- Fluent German language skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
A dynamic, agile and highly motivated team awaits you in a company with start-up character.
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise in order to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen, we offer you:
- Mobile working or home office possible
- Flexible working with trust-based working hours
- Employee profit-sharing and share purchase programme
- Company pension scheme
- Individual performance bonus and Christmas bonus
- Extensive training offer, external training/certification as required
WHO WE ARE
At Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH we take care of the production, development and integration of products in the field of computer network operations and information security. We also provide consulting services in this area and provide various services. The focus is on cyber security, with the aim of offering our customers security and protection at the highest level. Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH is part of the Electronic Solutions division.
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Mr. Focke
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+ 49 (0) 2131 5350 7667