- Ref. no.: DE03524
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Performing threat and risk analyses of existing systems
- Development of draft solutions with regard to the identified vulnerabilities and risks
- Development of cyber security concepts together with your project colleagues
- Advising and supporting our customers in the development of practice-relevant security concepts
- Ensuring compliance with all security-relevant specifications
- Further development of your own skills in order to be able to assist colleagues and customers as a specialist
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed studies in computer science, business informatics or information security or comparable training
- Experience in designing holistic concepts in the IT security environment
- Confidence in the application of the BSI rules on information security
- Strong analytical thinking skills combined with a high level of problem-solving competence
- Enjoyment of national and international business trips
- Fluent knowledge of German
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
A dynamic, agile and highly motivated team awaits you in a company with start-up character.
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international future market. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise in order to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Bremen, we offer you:
- Mobile working or home office possible
- Flexible working with trust-based working hours
- Employee profit-sharing and share purchase programme
- Company pension scheme
- Individual performance bonus and Christmas bonus
- Extensive training offer, external training/certification as required
WHO WE ARE
At Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH we take care of the production, development and integration of products in the field of computer network operations and information security. We also provide consulting services in this area and provide various services. The focus is on cyber security, with the aim of offering our customers security and protection at the highest level. Rheinmetall Cyber Solutions GmbH is part of the Electronic Solutions division.
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Person of Contact: Mr. Focke
Central Recruiting Hotline:
+ 49 (0) 2131 5350 7667