- Ref. no.: DE04141
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Development of software architectures (e.g. AUTOSAR standard or similar) for complex mechatronic systems
- Development of the basic software consisting of, among other, a real-time operating system, memory management, LIN or CAN communication
- Definition of processes, methods and tools in the areas of software architecture and software design
- Representation and discussion of the software needs within the interdisciplinary advanced product development team
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- Several years of experience in the field of software development for embedded systems fromthe automotive environment
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR
- Very good knowledge of the C programming language
- Good knowledge of MISRA C
- Knowledge in the areas of HW-related programming and microcontrollers
- Profound experience in the field of communication protocols (CAN, LIN, XCP, UDS)
- Experience with safety relevant software architectures (e.g ISO 26262)
- Practice in the area of E-Mobility
- Experience in controlling power electronics and BLDC motors is desirable
- Good English skills written and spoken
- Structured, analytical and independent way of working
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person:
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 7667