- Ref. no.: DE04089
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Responsibility for the operation of the mail platforms, additional components and applications in the HCL Domino and MS Exchange environment as well as interface to the operation of the directly connected systems and components
- Ensuring end-to-end encrypted mail exchange as well as mail transport encryption (if necessary using directly connected systems & components)
- Support in the development and operation of the associated backup, recovery and archiving concepts
- Creation and ongoing review of operational documents and concepts
- Support in the development of a disaster recovery concept for the mail service and participation in regular tests
- Responsibility for the operation, consolidation and replacement of existing HCL Notes applications
The position can also be filled on a part-time basis.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed training as an IT specialist (m/f/d) in system integration or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in the area of mail systems and mail clients (MS Outlook/HCL Notes/Thunderbird)
- Good knowledge of the HCL Domino and MS Exchange technologies as well as the market standard configuration and service tools
- Knowledge and experience in Active Directory and Azure Active Directory administration as well as in LAN/WAN environment
- Business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured working style
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for teamwork and coordination
- Acceptance of 7x24 on-call duties and possible on-call duties
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative, dynamic working environment in which you play a central role as an IT specialist. In order to meet the ever-increasing requirements in the areas of mobility and security, we need your expertise. As an employee in our company, you will benefit from a positive working atmosphere in which you can feel comfortable in the long term. Together with your motivated colleagues, you will work with us on new exciting and extraordinary technologies and products for global markets.
At our locations we offer you:
- Attractive remuneration as well as flexible working time models
- Mobile working
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Central contact person: Mr. Bayer
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 - 7667