- Ref. no.: DE04186
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Assumption of system-technical tasks with the aim of integrating communication and command means into military vehicles
- Functional assembly of components from various national and international manufacturers in the IT and communications sector into an overall system for integration into military vehicles
- Interface function between internal specialist departments and external companies
- Implementation and assurance of requirements and verification management, including system specification in DOORS
- Coordination and monitoring of the development process up to series production readiness (internal/external) in the conversion of vehicles
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed (technical) university studies (diploma, master's degree) in the field of electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer science or similar
- First professional experience in the field of communication and/or sensor networks
- Knowledge of the functional interaction of modern wireless communication systems and IT hardware and software required
- Knowledge of the military sector advantageous
- Very good written and spoken German
- Good command of written and spoken English
- High degree of flexibility and stress resistance
- Willingness to travel occasionally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Central recruiting hotline:
+49 (0) 2131 5350 - 7667