- Ref. no.: AU00415
- Contract type: Permanent Full-Time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Based in our Military Vehicle Centre of Excellence (MILVEHCOE) in Redbank, this will be a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast paced, collaborative team of finance professionals. You will have the right environment to learn and grow within this supportive team.
About the role
As a Finance Graduate with RDA, you will be part of our professional finance team and play a fundamental role supporting with the delivery key deliverables including reporting, analysis and continuous improvement initiatives. We currently have a graduate opportunity available specializing in our management accounting team.
As a Finance Graduate you can anticipate some of your day-to-day tasks to include:
- Supporting Finance team members with the completion of month end tasks;
- Utilise your financial systems expertise in SAP to produce financial related data analysis and reporting;
- Perform basic analysis on variances to assist with RDA planning and forecasting;
- Assist in the development and implementation of financial models across RDA team structures; and
- Identify solutions for automation of financial data, to better assist with reporting and analysis.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Rheinmetall seeks applicants who exemplify our Company’s values of Respect, Trust and Openness. This creates a workplace environment where employees value each other, live up to their promises and communicate openly.
The experience and skillset best suited to this role includes:
- Hold a qualification in Finance/Accounting qualification
- Excellent financial and analytical skill-set with strong interpersonal communication;
- Demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and a keen attitude to taking on new tasks and challenges;
- Intermediate to advanced level of use with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Hold a desire to complete a CA or CPA Qualification;
- Previous relevant experience in a Finance or Accounting position will be highly regarded;
- Be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment screening.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Working in a great team and with exciting products.
- Opportunity for career development and further training.
- Strong links to our global Rheinmetall community.
- Opportunity to work on major projects such as LAND 400.
- Attractive Remuneration package with salary sacrificing & novated leases.
- Flexibility in workplace settings offering opportunities to work in multiple locations.
- Corporate discounts with gyms, private health funds and various car dealerships.
- Employee Assistance Program to support our employees and their families overall wellbeing.
Applications close: 10 August 2021
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Defence Australia (RDA) is a major Defence company with operations across Australia and New Zealand delivering specialist Defence capability to the Australian Defence Force and New Zealand Defence Force. RDA is a subsidiary of Rheinmetall, a global technology group based in Dusseldorf, Germany. RDA is a trusted partner to the ADF through its three divisions - Vehicle Systems, Electronics Solutions and Weapon and Ammunition. RDA is rapidly growing its Australian footprint to deliver system solutions and capabilty to the ADF in the areas of mobility, lethality, reconnaissance, protection and sustainment.
Rheinmetall recognises the strength that comes with employee diversity. We are commited to providing an inclusive work environment where each employee is treated fairly and respectfully. Diversity is critical to our ability to work sucessfully as a team regardless of borders, language or culture. Our workforce includes employees of varying gender, age, race and ethnicity, professional and cultural background.
Veterans are always encouraged to apply for roles at Rheinmetall where they can bring select skills and expertise to the delivery of products and services for our customer. Recognising these unique attributes, the Company has established a Veterans Employment Program that trains and supports veterans transitioning from the armed forces and seeking future employment in the commercial sector.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
+61 476 676 021