- Ref. no.: DE04263
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Independent planning, implementation and documentation of verifications and validations at home and abroad
- Project-specific supervision of prototype construction
- Technical support for external companies and internal specialist departments
- Support during the commissioning, testing and verification phases
- Development of solutions to problems with other departments
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed studies in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, measurement technology or automotive engineering
- Several years of professional experience in the field of testing
- Knowledge of the automotive or defence industry would be an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English and good German lanugage skills
- Ideally knowledge of French
- High degree of flexibility, independence and a self-confident manner
- High willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
+49 (0) 2131 5350 - 7667