- Ref. no.: US00170
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Full Time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Support engineering in design, development and execution of new product testing.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Operate and maintain test equipment,
- Lead test equipment preventive maintenance and calibration,
- Lead product testing, data collection, compiling and report writing,
- Support return part analysis,
- Support prototype builds,
- Support purchasing of outside services and equipment,
- Support completion of internal and outside tests as required,
- Support engineering in development of product improvement concepts.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- 4+ years operating and maintaining test equipment. Orion system experience a plus
- Experience debugging and repairing test equipment
- Detailed understanding and experience with electronics and electrical tools such as, but not limited to: multi-meters, oscilloscopes and power supplies
- Hands on experience with complex electronic equipment
- Experience with rotating electrical products
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travel as needed and to work abroad for training purposes.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The division’s comprehensive product portfolio encompasses a multitude of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems; throttle valves, control dampers and exhaust flaps for electromotors; solenoid valves; actuators and valve train systems; oil, water and vacuum pumps for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and light and heavy-duty off-road applications; as well as industrial solutions.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.