- Ref. no.: DE04311
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Coordination of sales activities in North Africa
- Preparation of offers for wheeled vehicle programs
- Internal bid team coordination
- Preparation of contracts and negotiations with customers
- Support for joint venture start-ups in North Africa
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of industrial engineering or similar
- Enthusiasm for sales
- Confident handling of MS Office
- Good knowledge of German and French
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness for business trips
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international market of the future. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Kassel, we offer you:
- Employee profit-sharing
- Mobile work
- Flexible working time models and VIVA family service
- Fitness and health offers
- Corporate beneftis platform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.
+49 (0) 2131 5350 – 7667