- Ref. no.: IT00018
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a new Technical Lead Engineer Electronics for our Team in Torino
• Lead electronics development activities according to company processes (e.g. V-model) for mechatronic products
• Lead interdisciplinary electronics development team including members from hardware, software and electronics testing
• Planning and realization of electronics for Pierburg mechatronic products from the acquisition phase to series production
• Keep the electronics development in line with quality, timing and cost targets
• Define and create electronics requirements and electronics architecture with DOORS and Enterprise Architect
• Responsible for electronics risk- , change- and configuration management
• Electronics-Interface to internal departments, customers, development suppliers (EDS) and management
• Coordination of electronics development activities with local team and headquarter of Central Electronics in Neuss Germany
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVEPROFESSIONALLY
• Degree in electronics, mechatronics or similar with at least five years of professional experience
• Experience in coordinating electronic project teams (3–7 members)
• Experience in series development of electronic products for mass production in the automotive industry
• Good knowledge of ISO/IEC 15504-5 and ISO 26262
• Good knowledge of electronic-requirements management
• Good knowledge of hardware and software development for high volume automotive products
• Experience in control strategies for EC and DC motors
• Good knowledge of EMC requirements in the automotive industry
• Good knowledge of vehicle communication systems such as CAN and LIN
• Good spoken and written English
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools and Microsoft Project
• Willing to occasionally travel for business
• Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams
• Team Player with excellent communication skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.