- Ref. no.: US00172
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Full Time
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORPOSITION SUMMARY:
Effective task leadership of multidisciplinary internal teams to determine costs and sales pricing. Continuous customer communication / relationship management to ensure achievement of sales goals and sustained growth.
Target customer: Ford Motor Company
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Determine specific current and future system needs (technology roadmap) through direct and indirect customer communication.
• Understand market direction, conditions, and proliferation of competition.
• Create and capture plans for new business to determine next logical steps.
• Relationship building with customers.
• Preparation / submission of quotations and commercial negotiation.
• Prepare business plan and forecasts for service components.
• Manage internal program team through the quotation process.
• Regular travel to customers.
• Contract review and negotiation of terms.
• Tracking of pricing to purchase orders.
• Tracking or tooling orders and payment.
• Direct communication with engineering and plants to meet initial customer design requirements, manufacturing methods, supplier tooling needs, packaging, logistics, as well as cost calculations for quotation preparation.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVEREQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• BS Engineering (ME, IE, EE) preferred or technical field education /experience
• 5+ years automotive/Commercial Diesel experience required.
• Experience with automotive and commercial diesel industry and powertrain systems.
• Strong communication / presentation skills, ability to lead teams
• Ability to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The division’s comprehensive product portfolio encompasses a multitude of exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) systems; throttle valves, control dampers and exhaust flaps for electromotors; solenoid valves; actuators and valve train systems; oil, water and vacuum pumps for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and light and heavy-duty off-road applications; as well as industrial solutions.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.