- Ref. no.: HU00057
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Determination of requirements with subsequent release
- Management of framework agreement call-offs on quantity contracts and execution of delivery schedules
- Handling of supplier provisioning, repair orders and retrofitting issues
- Management of the material shortage list for production
- Management of the first escalation line towards suppliers in case of late delivery
- Communication of design changes with suppliers
- Participation in the preparation of logistics agreements, packaging regulations, departmental projects, etc.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed Bachelor’s studies in the field of economics, industrial engineering or completed vocational training in the commercial/technical field with advanced training as a technician
- First professional experience in industrial purchasing/disposition as well as supply chain advantageous
- Good MS-Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint as well as user skills in SAP (R3 and/or S/4Hana)
- Good Hungarian and English skills, both written and spoken
- Assertiveness and very good communication skills
- Willingness to travel internationally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
Rheinmetall AG, publicly listed and based in Düsseldorf, Germany, is a powerful, internationally successful corporation. As an integrated technology group, Rheinmetall is a market leader in the areas of environmentally friendly mobility and threat-appropriate security technology. Rheinmetall commands a foremost position as a global first-tier supplier to the automotive industry for modules and systems. Furthermore, Rheinmetall is Europe’s foremost supplier of defence and security technology and a longstanding partner of the armed forces.