- Ref. no.: FR00007
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible for ensuring the operational availability of production resources independently by using technical support if necessary (manuals, referents, manufacturer, etc.)
- Troubleshoot installations both in machining or assembly in accordance with the rules of the trade
- Ensure the traceability of interventions and "lessons learned"
- Shift work is included in this position
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Diploma in industrial maintenance (automated production systems)
- Significant experience in the field of machine tools and special machines
- Independence, dynamism and assertiveness
- Initiative and team spirit as well as good interpersonal skills
- Clearances (BS-BE, B1-B1V, B2-B2V, BC, BR, H0)
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- Proficiency in technologies that are beneficial to the role: -
- ABB robots -
- Step 7 / Tia Portal -
- Cameras (Keyence type)
- Laser engravers
- CN 840D
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
+33 (0) 382 55 9303