- Ref. no.: FR00006
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Person responsible for the purchase of one or more families of products or services
- Responsible for the best conditions in terms of price, time and quality
- Guarantee security of supply for the company
- Compliance with the purchasing policies and procedures in force
- Optimization of the purchasing portfolio
- Ensure the conclusion of contracts and their proper execution
- Proactively drive continuous improvement
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Engineer or commercial-technical dual qualification
- 3 years of experience in a purchasing department, preferably international
- Good persuasion and argumentation skills
- Ability to work in a group and enjoy working internationally
- Persistence in achieving set goals
- Enjoyment of a high level of travel
- Very good command of written and spoken English
- Strong negotiation skills
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
+33 (0) 382 55 9303