- Ref. no.: IT00037
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR• Development of electronic circuits for mechatronic systems under consideration of corresponding product requirements
• Analysis of electronics-hardware requirements
• Creation of electronics-hardware architecture
• Development of electronics-hardware design: calculations, simulations, definition of electronic components and creation of schematic
• Creation Printed Circuit Board (PCB’s) layouts in collaboration with PCB layout designers; compliant to EMC requirements
• Presentation/communication of development results to internal and external customers
• Execution of electronics-hardware testing
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• Degree in electrical engineering or comparable
• Very good knowledge of electronics-hardware development (analog and digital) with power-electronic and microcontroller content
• Very good knowledge of circuit simulation (e.g. PSPICE) and circuit calculations
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architect, Subversion, Jira, PSPICE, Altium
• Experience in electronics-measurement engineering
• Preferably experience in electronics design for BLDC motor control
• Preferable knowledge of Automotive-Spice and ISO26262 standards
• Good spoken and written English
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
• Willing to occasionally travel for business
• Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams
• Team Player with good communication
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in gas, thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.