- Ref. no.: HU00016
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You’ll be working as a System Instructor / Technical Advisor in a small team within training department, which is tasked with bringing the KnowHow for the production of the brand-new Lynx vehicle to our Hungarian plant. The task of the team is to create trainings and training documentation to transfer the production knowledge to Hungary, ensure a smooth and fast start of production and facilitate a thriving learning environment for our new employees.
After an extensive, professional onboarding in our local facility in Germany, you will be responsible for the knowledge transfer to Hungary, including the following tasks:
- Autonomous organization of the preparation and the process of technical and military training in an international environment
- Working with subject matter experts in creating the trainings
- Dry-running and rehearsing trainings
- Manage, request, compile and transmission of training materials
- Examination of regulations
- Personnel management: Support and advice for course participants and lecturers inclusive travel management
- Instruct the interpreter and the training support staff
- Correspondence with international clients and lecturers
- Translating technical terminology from English into technical Hungarian
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed professional training in the commercial sector
- Excellent technical skillset (modern military vehicles or automotive)
- First experience in personnel or training management
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Very good user knowledge in MS Office and experience in working with a PDM system
- Excellent English language skills; good command of German advantageous
- Willingness to travel internationally
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative and dynamic working environment
- Flexible working time models
- Ensuring work-life balance
- Innovative solutions for the future of mobility and security
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall Hungary Zrt. is part of the Rheinmetall group and plays an important role in the Hungarian initiative "Zrínyi 2026", which focuses on modern equipment for the armed forces and involves local production of the newly developed Lynx infantry fighting vehicle.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.