- Ref. no.: IT00039
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORKey Responsibility:
• RFQ issue to the supplier (feasibility, price and lead time)
• Negotiation with the suppliers
• Issue the contract or a purchase order to the supplier
• Buying goods as per the data got by its sales dept.
• Define the packaging condition with the supplier and the customer
• Material master data management
• Stock management
• Coordination with the customer service
• Knowledge of the technical documents (drawings , bill of material etc..)
• Quality claim management with the customers
• Quality support for IATF certification
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVESkills:
• Education level: University Degree or Highschool Technical Diploma
• Specialization: Engineering/Technical-Mechatronic area
• Languages: English - Level: B1/B2
• IT knowledge: MS Office/SAP P88/P49
• A team player who demonstrates determination, energy and enthusiasm following an open, flexible and solution driven approach
• Willingness to change
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall’s Materials and Trade division numbers among the world’s foremost makers and development partners of system components for the basic motor. Its Trade business unit represents the Group’s global aftermarket activities.
In the realm of research and development, the division’s Small-Bore Pistons, Large-Bore Pistons, Bearings, and Castings business units focus on meeting the major challenges now facing the sector, such as weight reduction, emission reduction and increased service life, while simultaneously boosting performance. The division’s comprehensive product portfolio includes pistons for gasoline and diesel engines for passenger cars and trucks; pistons for two-stroke motors and compressors; large-bore pistons for stationary motors, marine diesel engines and locomotives; polymer-coated and metallic plain bearings; cast parts (such as structural components); and continuous casting products.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.