- Ref. no.: IT00041
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Internship
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORThis role is an important support within a newly created team which is a key function and it’s responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across the organization. The selected candidate will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
• To support in identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
• To work with key business stakeholders, to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing programs of change.
• To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
• To support in identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
• To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy.
• To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance.
• To support in complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• A good knowledge of English is a preferential requirement
• Good understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint • Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Rheinmetall’s Materials and Trade division numbers among the world’s foremost makers and development partners of system components for the basic motor. Its Trade business unit represents the Group’s global aftermarket activities.
In the realm of research and development, the division’s Small-Bore Pistons, Large-Bore Pistons, Bearings, and Castings business units focus on meeting the major challenges now facing the sector, such as weight reduction, emission reduction and increased service life, while simultaneously boosting performance. The division’s comprehensive product portfolio includes pistons for gasoline and diesel engines for passenger cars and trucks; pistons for two-stroke motors and compressors; large-bore pistons for stationary motors, marine diesel engines and locomotives; polymer-coated and metallic plain bearings; cast parts (such as structural components); and continuous casting products.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.