- Ref. no.: IT00017
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWe are looking for a new Software Test Engineer Electronics for our Team in Torino
• Agreement on test scope and test parameters of SW tests with project management electronics
• Creation of test specifications for SW testing
• Programming and operation of (automated) SW test systems
• Execution and documentation of internal software tests
• Investigation of failures and assistance in troubleshooting
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVEPROFESSIONALLY
• Degree in electrical engineering or similar
• Understanding of SW development according to Automotive SPICE
• Good system understanding of mechatronic systems – especially in terms of operating systems
• Good understanding of model-based SW development • Knowledge of the programming language C / C ++
• Knowledge of automated (SW) test system “Tessy”
• Reasonable understanding of assembler programming
• Knowledge in the field of AUTOSAR would be an advantage
• Preferably experience in software testing of embedded systems in the automotive industry
• Good spoken and written English
• Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office tools
• Willing to occasionally travel for business
• Ability to quickly familiarize with different topics and teams
• Team Player with good communication
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.