- Ref. no.: IT00047
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORFor our Central Industrial Engineering team we are currently looking for a new automation software specialist.
• Manage PLC programming (Siemens and others) - high technological machine for assembling.
• Manage RBT programming (ABB,KUKA,FANUC).
• Read and understand electrical and pneumatical diagrams.
• Manage debug, installation and ramp-up of assyline.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVESkills:
• Degree in Engineering/Information Technology or High School Diploma.
• Essential at least 5-6 years of experience in automation software development.
• Fluency in English.
• Good communication skills .
• Good organization, goal-oriented.
• Reliability, flexibility, precision.
• Team player.
• Availability for national and international travel.
Autonomus on driving car.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.