- Ref. no.: IT00049
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FORWithin the Purchasing Department, reporting to the Regional Supplier Quality Development Manager, the Supplier Quality Engineer is the figure who within the company deals with all the activities necessary for the development and growth of the suppliers assigned to him, guaranteeing the achievement and the maintenance of the established qualitative objectives. It will carry out homologation activities for new suppliers and will supervise the supplier during the new component development process, ensuring that all product and process requirements are fully satisfied. It will provide support to the Purchasing Department in the definition of suppliers. It will perform audits of supplier processes and will carry out quality performance monitoring activities, intervening in the event of serious and / or repetitive supply problems in support of the quality of the plant. The qualitative growth of the supplier base will also follow by implementing and verifying appropriate improvement plans.
• Full evaluation of new suppliers.
• Involvement and participation in the product development process from the offer phase to the mass production launch.
• Responsible for cross-checking of feasibility assessments, participation in technical discussions, verification of production processes as regards both process capacity (CP. CPK) and production capacity.
• Management of the APQP procedure including feasibility commitment, run @ rate, safe launch control, PPAP, change management ...
• Management and control of the PFMEA for certain components.
• Process audit.
• Monitoring of supplier quality.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE• A good experience in the same role gained in automotive companies with medium / large series production is required.
• Experience / Qualification as auditor IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, CQI.
• Good experience of problem solving techniques (8D, 5whys, Ishikawa ...).
• Good knowledge of mechanical design.
• Proven experience in commodities Die Casting or Sintering is a preferential title.
• English fluent.
• Computer skills: MS-Office package, Lotus Notes, SAP.
• Good interpersonal skills, organization and communication skills.
• Reliability, flexibility, precision and respect of deadlines.
• Team player.
• Availability for short national and international trips.
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.