- Ref. no.: DE05422
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
For the further development of our LUNA NG aircraft, we are looking for you as a Systems Engineer (m/f/d), in the field of electronic hardware development, with a focus on radio frequency (RF) and communication electronics.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Independent development of RF, data link and GNSS assemblies, incl. specification, test, prototype development and qualification up to series production readiness
- Liaison between the various internal departments for the RF/Datalink/GNSS area
- Manufacturer selection and support of external development for purchased parts
- Planning and execution of EMC and range tests
- Execution of integration tests and support of flight tests
- Preparation of qualification and acceptance plans
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, ideally with a focus on communications technology, or similar
- Strong interest in communication electronics as well as in all topics related to GPS, GNSS and RF amplifiers
- Knowledge of MATLAB and Simulink is an advantage
- Programming skills in Python, C or C++ is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of English and German, both written and spoken
- Structured and independent way of working
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international market of the future. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Penzberg, we offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive compensation and 30 days of vacation per year
- Exciting, interdisciplinary and international projects
- A corporate culture that promotes professional and personal development
- Employee benefits, e.g. employee share purchase program or corporate benefits platform
- Free parking facilities
WHO WE ARE
Digitalisation, networking, cyber – the Electronic Solutions division covers the entire chain of effects in the system network: from sensors and the networking of platforms and soldiers to the (partially) automated connection of effectors. This is complemented by solutions for protection in cyberspace. Other fields of activity of this Rheinmetall division include comprehensive training and simulation solutions, to which the company contributes over 40 years of experience. Furthermore, there are operator solutions for aircraft. The division is divided into the following business units: Air Defence & Radar Systems, Integrated Electronic Systems and Technical Publications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.