- Ref. no.: ZA00137
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible for managing the supplier deliveries, SAP stock receipts, receiving inspections, packing away and/or stock allocation.
- Responsible and accountable for safety of stock in various warehouses.
- Responsible for stock allocation and storage in proper storage facilities designed for such stock.
- Responsible for managing stock accuracy by ensuring stock accounts & daily cycle counts performance.
- Ensure that all transactions are up to date and capture every 24 hours for both receiving and issuing of stock.
- Monitoring the process of stock put away, packing and stacking, clearing walk ways.
- Responsible for stock returns of non-conformance to suppliers.
- Ensure 5s & cleanliness in the warehouse area.
- Develop good relationships with internal clients/supervisors/plant managers.
- Ensure a strong working relationship with quality assurance department at all times.
- Present and use the gained product knowledge for proper segregation of materials.
- Ensure processing and/or GRN invoices for goods delivered, transport, logistics service providers timorously.
- Co-ordinate & assist in tracking of outstanding deliveries to plants.
- Ensure and assist with vehicle management system for all vehicles used in the warehouse.
- Prepare, plan and assist with warehouse management activities.
- Prepare, plan year-end stock take and inventory control.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of warehousing and/or logistics processes and procedures to encourage compliance in the warehouse
- Responsible for coming up with ideas for contours improvement through store projects
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics/Warehouse Management/Inventory Management or technical equivalent
- Basic computer literacy (SAP knowledge would be an advantage)
- Must be in the possession of a valid Code 8 or 10 driver’s license
- Must be in possession of a forklift license
- Excellent Management skills and being able to lead teams
- Good training skills and being able to mentor/guide teams and individuals
- Good communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Good Planning, organizational and scheduling abilities
- Must be a hands-on individual
- Must be willing to work overtime/weekends as and when required
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHO WE ARE
Impact and cover – the Weapon and Ammunition Division's portfolio includes solutions for threat-appropriate, effective and accurate firepower as well as comprehensive protection. Whether on land, at sea or in the air, Rheinmetall supplies impressive systems that ensure superiority on the battlefields and operational areas of today and the future. The division is divided into three business units: Weapon and Munition, Propulsion Systems and Protection Systems.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.