- Ref. no.: DE05831
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Model-based development of software functions for the control and regulation of mechatronic products
- Rapid prototyping programming of functions using MATLAB/ Simulink and TargetLink
- Function integration in the areas of hardware, software, e-motor, sensors and mechanics
- Design of control strategies for the mechatronic systems
- Development of electric motor commutation algorithms
- Testing and application of software functions
- Development of tools for model-based software development using MATLAB/Simulink
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable studies
- Several years of experience in the development of mechatronic systems
- Very good knowledge of MATLAB, Simulin, Stateflow and TargetLink
- Good knowledge of the programming language C
- Experience in the control and actuation of electrical machines
- Good knowledge of application and measurement systems (e.g. CANape, CANoe)
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR is advantageous
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Confident, self-assured appearance
- Willingness and flexibility
- Structured, analytical and independent way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a challenging job in an exciting and international market of the future. What you should bring with you is a high degree of personal responsibility and willingness to perform. At Rheinmetall, you will find recognition, attractive remuneration and a secure and long-term perspective. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and security together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Neuss, we offer you:
- Employee profit-sharing
- Flexible working time models and VIVA family service
- Fitness and health offers
- Mobile working
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.
For questions regarding your application, please use the contact form.