- Ref. no.: DE05855
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Definition and management of scope & charter for the PDM Siemens Teamcenter
- Strategical department set-up to achieve a high effectiveness and flexibility supporting multiple projects in a matrix organization
- Management of department capacity and project performance with the team leaders to improve existing and roll-out new PDM functions
- Responsible for improvement and development in terms of processes, methods, tools
- Development of a road-map for PDM specific core competences and capabilities
- Development of a strategical and robust product structure supporting a high level of re-useability and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Development of a Master Data Management (including classification and access setup for the international defence industry)
- Management of development projects with full responsibility for project calculation, lead time, cost control and execution quality
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Successfully completed technical or business management degree
- Professional experience in strategical configuration, data management and PDM/PLM technologies in a leading role
- Profound knowledge in transformation and stakeholder management
- Strong commercial skills in dealing with software configuration and implementation
- Knowledge of the defence industry is desirable
- Extensive knowledge of managing, developing and working with PDM/PLM systems
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills paired with assertiveness and resilience
- Good command of written and spoken English and German as well as the willingness to travel on business trips
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which you can expect challenging and exciting tasks: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with history and future, we offer you a secure workplace and the prospect of developing in the long term. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to help us drive forward the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues (m/f/d).
At our location we offer you:
- Relocation support will be offered
- Attractive remuneration and flexible working time models
- Company pension scheme
- Mobile working
- Corporate Benefits Plattform
WHO WE ARE
Tactics and logistics: The Vehicle Systems division offers a field-proven and versatile vehicle portfolio on wheels and tracks. This includes combat, support, logistics and special vehicles and is constantly evolving. The division is divided into the following business units: Tactical Vehicles and Logistic Vehicles. Sensors, guidance systems, protection technologies and effectors from the partner divisions turn Rheinmetall's wheeled and tracked vehicles into highly effective systems.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.