- Ref. no.: DE05922
- Working hours: Full Time
- Contract type: Permanent Position
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Planning of the following production processes:
- Vacuum processing
- Quality assurance of the processes
- Planning and monitoring of the material flow
- Ordering of production equipment
- Participation on simultaneous engineering team meetings
- Process improvements
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- University degree in the field of process planning, surface technology or mechanical engineering
- At least 3 years of work experience with capacitor business, DC Link capacitors and/or Printed Circuit Board (PCB) manufacturing
- Good knowledge of project management and LEAN methods
- Good command of written and spoken English
- High degree of diligence and accuracy in the processing of tasks
- Flexibility in thinking as well as the ability to organize oneself
- High level of assertiveness
- Intercultural skills
- Willingness to travel
At Rheinmetall, your strengths and experience are worth something. We also highly value diversity and equal opportunity. We look forward to receiving your application.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
We offer you a creative and dynamic working environment in which challenging and exciting tasks await you: innovative solutions for the future of mobility and safety. As a group with a history and a future, we offer you a secure job and the perspective of long-term development. We attach great importance to the compatibility of career and family. We look forward to your experience and expertise to drive the future of mobility and safety together with motivated colleagues.
At our location in Neuss, we offer you:
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share purchase programme
- Flexible working time models
- Corporate benefits platform
WHO WE ARE
The Sensors and Actuators division is synonymous with outstanding expertise in thermal and fluid management applications in the mobility domain and industry.
Its five business units – Actuators, Automotive Emission Systems, Commercial Diesel Systems, Pump Technology, and Solenoid Valves – develop solutions for major challenges facing the automotive sector, including downsizing, reducing emissions and boosting efficiency, while simultaneously optimizing performance. The Pump Technology business unit combines top-notch system expertise with a wide spectrum of pumps for oil, vacuum and cooling systems destined for a full range of engine and cooling applications.
As an integrated technology group with more than 25,000 employees worldwide, the listed Rheinmetall AG stands for a strong, internationally successful company that operates in various markets with an innovative range of products and services. As a renowned development partner and direct supplier to the global automotive industry and a leading international systems provider for security technology, Rheinmetall draws on its high level of expertise in its basic technologies to address long-term megatrends, identify viable new markets with high growth potential and develop innovative solutions for a safe and liveable future. The focus on sustainability is an integral part of Rheinmetall's strategy. The company aims to achieve CO2 neutrality by 2035.